Cabin rental at Vikær Strand Camping
29 cabins for rent at Vikær Strand Camping with a view of the Little Belt and the option of freshly baked breakfast. You are close to a child-friendly sandy beach and a short distance to both Haderslev and Aabenraa.
Cottage holiday right by the water
Vikær Strand Camping is a family-friendly camping ground nestled in breathtaking nature in Southern Jutland. The ground has its own child-friendly beach that stretches for no less than 800 meters along the coast. The whole ground has views over the Little Belt, and you will find plenty of opportunities to relax and splash at the beach, however the site also arranges several activities throughout the season, for example Danish twistbread-baking, bingo, foam-party, fishing and canoe and kayak sailing. For the smaller members of the family you will find ponyriding, face-painting and playgrounds with bouncing castles.
At Vikær Strand Camping you can choose between two different categories of cabins, the standard cabin for 2 adults and 2 children and the luxury cabin for a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children.
The 20 standard cabins include:
- 16 m2.
- 2 bunkbeds and a boxspring, covers and pillows for 4 people.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, 2 hobs, coffee maker, cutlery and dining area.
- Private deck outside the cabin.
- Most of the cabins have a sea view and are located close to the servicebuildings, where you will find toilet and shower facilities.
The 9 luxury cabins include:
- 25 m2.
- Separate bedroom and mezzanine floor, covers and pillows for 6 people.
- Kitchen/living area with refrigerator, oven, hobs, coffee maker, cutlery, dining area and TV.
- Private toilet and shower.
- Covered deck with furniture.
- All luxury cabins are placed high and have a lovely view of the fjord.
Bed sheets (can be rented for 75 DKK pr. set), towels, dishtowels, dishrags, dish soap, garbage bags and toiletpaper is not supplied. If you wish to clean the cabin yourself after your stay, you must also bring cleaning supplies. You can also bring your own barbecue, as it is allowed to barbecue at the cabins.
Dogs are welcome. It costs DKK 30 per Sleepover. If a dog is brought into a cabin, final cleaning is automatically purchased