Infopoint - Aarø Ferry
Find inspiration for experiences near the Aarø Ferry and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Aarøsund harbour is a lovely harbour facing the Little Belt. Here you will find lovely sand beaches, a great handicap-friendly path on the pier, good fishing opportunities, a harbour grill where you can buy classic grill dishes and delicious ice cream waffles, and of course the beautiful Aarøsund Seaside Resort, which lies with a veranda right down to the beach. The resort has been thoroughly renovated with respect for the history of the place, and here you can experience the true seaside-vibe of the 30s. It is only an 8 minute crossing with the ferry to lovely Aarø, where you will find lots of experiences; rent a golf cart at Brummer's Gaard or Aarø's Perle and take a trip around the island and end with a lunch at one of the many places to eat on the island.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Haderslev Turist information, Apotekergade 11, 6100 Haderslev
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens