Infopoint - Årø Winery
Find inspiration for experiences near Årø Winery and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Årø Winery is just 900 meters from the ferry landing and has a central location right by the island's natural playground and park golf course. The winery has been built with an inspection building located in one of the vineyards with a stunning view of the Little Belt. It is possible to enjoy a glass of the winery's own wines on the terrace or in the cozy barn. There is also a good opportunity to take a walk in the vineyard and see how they work with the vines. The winery was founded in 2004 and today has 5600 vines and 1200 apple trees (for the production of cider and apple wine). You can also enjoy a light lunch in the café with a glass of wine and visit the shop, where you can buy wine from the winery and other local specialties.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Haderslev Turist Information, Apotekergade 11, 6100 Haderslev
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens