Infopoint - Gammelbro Camping
Find inspiration for experiences near Gammelbro Camping and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
At Gammelbro Camping you can explore the many offers on the site. They have a large indoor swimming pool, a challenging Adventure Golf course, playgrounds - indoor and outdoor, a tennis court, a creative workshop and of course, a great sand beach right next to the camping ground. Here, you can get yourself a spot for your caravan or campervan, book one of their cabins or how about trying a Glamping trip? Gammelbro Camping is Denmark's largest camping ground - and was also awarded the title as Denmark's best in 2019 and 2021!
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens