Infopoint - Gram Castle
Find inspiration for experiences near Gram Castle and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Gram Castle is full of experiences for everyone, young and old. Take a stroll in the castle gardens, play at the fun natural playground, visit the open, organic farm or book a tour of the castle. You can also visit the farm shop, where you can buy Gram Castle's own products, but also delicious delicacies from other local producers, or perhaps eat lunch at the restaurant, where you can get "smørrebrød" and coffee and cake. You can also book a ticket for the big Southern Jutland Cakes and Coffee buffet, or perhaps visit the summer market, which is held at Gram Castle every thursday in the weeks 27-32.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens