Infopoint - Sandersvig Camping & Tropeland
Find inspiration for experiences near Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different info points to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark offers many fun activities for the whole family. The camping ground has several playgrounds and two air cushions - one of which is Denmark's largest, spanning a whopping 350 m2! Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark also has a small deer park approximately 500 meters from the site, where the deer live happy lives. Every day during peak season, the deer are fed and visitors are welcome to join and get up close to the animals. 300 meters from Sandersvig Camping you will find Sandersvig Beach, which stretches for over a kilometer along the coast and has several bathing piers. The biggest draw at Sandersvig Camping is, of course, the indoor and heated tropical waterpark. Here you will find a large pool with a temperature of 28 degrees Celsius, slides, sauna and spa.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens