Infopoint - Vojens Hallerne
Find inspiration for experiences near Vojens Hallerne and in all of Haderslev Municipality.
While holidaying in Haderslev Municipality, there are 10 different infopoints to visit. Each has a stand with brochures and a screen showing local attractions and experiences, places to eat, accommodation and activities. There is a notebook at each stand that you can use to make note of your plans. Manned infopoints are open during the hours of opening at their location.
Vojens Hallerne is the centre of the many active offers in Vojens. Here, you will find a large skating rink, where you can test your skating skills, or perhaps watch a game of curling or an icehockey match - Frøs Arena is the home of SønderjyskE's icehockey team. In Vojens Hallerne you will also find a large indoor pool, with a slide, sauna, spa and fun for everyone in every age. In Vojens you can also find Denmark's longest outdoor go-cart track at Kart Racing Vojens, you can watch adrenalin-packed racing at Vojens Speedway Center, which hosts the worlds best Grand Prix, both the Danish, European and World Championships, or how about a round of discgolf at Vojens DiscGolfPark, one of the best discgolf courses in Denmark? At ACTUREPARK.en you can explore the many offers in Vojens - the active station town.
Here, you can see all the infopoints in Haderslev Municipality:
- Haderslev Turist information, Apotekergade 11, 6100 Haderslev
- Danhostel (hostel), Erlevvej 34, 6100 Haderslev
- Gammelbro Camping (camp site), Gammelbrovej 70, 6100 Haderslev
- Sandersvig Camping & Tropical Waterpark (camp site), Espagervej 15, 6100 Haderslev
- Tørning Mølle (historical centre), Tørningvej 6, 6500 Vojens
- Aarøsund Ferry, Aarøsund Havn 1, 6100 Haderslev
- Årø Winery, Aarø 210, 6100 Haderslev
- Bispen Cultural Centre, Bispebroen 3, 6100 Haderslev.
- Gram Leisure Centre, Stadionvej 15, 6510 Gram
- Gram Castle, Slotsvej 54, 6510 Gram
- Vojens Hallerne, Stadion Parken 6, 6500 Vojens