The holiday home of Pinnebergheim at Hejsager Beach as been an active gathering spot for children and youths from the German minority in Southern Jutland and from the country of Pinneberg in Germany since 1920.
Today, the house lies, beautifully renovated, on the same great location, close to the attractive beach at Hejsager Strand (blue flag).
The house offers many opportunities, whether you want to use it for family gatherings, campschool, renting a room or two, birthday celebrations, christenings, friendly gatherings etc.
In the house you will find:
- 3 double rooms with their own bath and toilet, one room includes a small kitchenette.
- 6 rooms with 6 beds (bunk beds), toilet and shower in the hallway.
- Small apartment with 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds, toilet and bath and a small kitchen.
- Apartment in annex with two double bedrooms, private bath and toilet + combined kitchen/living area with possible extra accommodation for 2 people.
- Activity room with table football and table tennis.
- Lovely terrace with view to the ocean.
Guests can buy a breakfast buffet and light lunch in the café.