Practice with a Superliga player
Do you have a Superliga player in you? Now every fresh boy and girl aged 8-12 can try to practice football with a Superliga player!
The Danish Superliga club SønderjyskE in collaboration with Haderslev Idrætscenter and Haderslev Fodboldklub offer a very special football experience for the 8-12 year olds in the family - the chance to practice football with a Superliga player.
The practice takes 45 minutes and concludes with a penalty shootout. After practice you will have the opportunity to get autographs and go on a guided tour of the new big Sydbank Park stadium. On the tour you will hear about the reasons behind SønderjyskE’s Superliga success. We finish the tour with a soft drink in the lounge. Siblings and parents are welcome to watch the practice and join the tour for free.
There is an opportunity to buy a delicious and homemade HIClub Sandwich at Haderslev Idrætscenter’s café.
The event only takes place during the fall vacation, as part of the offers included in the FunCard in Haderslev.
- For boys and girls ages 8-12.
- Bring your own sportswear and football boots.
- The children must be dressed and ready for training at the designated starting time.
- Changing can take place in Haderslev Idrætscenters changing rooms.
- The event will only be held with a minimum of 10 participants.
- The event can be cancelled in case of changes in SønderjyskE’s match schedule.
Prices and booking
- Price per person: 75,- DKK per player (spectators free).
- Booking 2 days in advance before 12.
- Book here.