November 30th and December 1st 2019 • kl. 10:00am - 4.00pm
Visit the old watermill and Southern Jutland's oldest Christmas Market. If you want to experience a classic Danish Christmas market, like in the old days, you must see this Christmas Market.
There will be 60 exhibitors in the old mill, the barn and the tent in the courtyard. There you will find creative house crafts, Christmas decorations, gift ideas. Many of the exhibitors will have delicious tastings that you can enjoy while walking around. There is also a creative exhibitor in the Mill where children and adults can get ideas to make their own Christmas gifts.
Both days, children will be able to meet Santa. On stage, in the barn, they can see Santa's Sleigh and be photographed with him.
- Saturday 10:30am, Santa Claus is awakened in the Mill. Santa is handing out candy bags to children. (Rumor has it the bags are big and good!)
- The audience chooses the most beautiful exhibitor - The winner gets 2x3 fl. Voyage pigs are dispensed.
- Great gifts from the exhibitors are distributed on the entrance ticket.
- In the FAR-BAR you can enjoy hot drinks (wine, romtoddy), draft beer and barbecued sausages.
- The stable café offers wine and Danish "Æbleskiver", coffee and cake, beer, soda and water.
The Christmas fair takes place on Saturday, November 30th and Sunday, December 1st, from 10am to 4pm.
Adult: DKK 40 - children under 15: free admission.